Best Computer Tech Support in Champaign-Urbana, Illinois (USA) - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on Best Computer Tech Support in Champaign-Urbana, Illinois (USA) - Microsoft Windows ; Does anyone have a recommendation for a person or company providing general Windows computer support in the Champaign-Urbana area for home and small business users (with on-site visits as necessary)? Thanks in advance for any advice you can give me. ...

  1. Best Computer Tech Support in Champaign-Urbana, Illinois (USA)

    Does anyone have a recommendation for a person or company providing general
    Windows computer support in the Champaign-Urbana area for home and small
    business
    users (with on-site visits as necessary)? Thanks in advance for any advice
    you can give me. -- Jim

  2. Re: Best Computer Tech Support in Champaign-Urbana, Illinois (USA)

    "jakster" writes:

    > Does anyone have a recommendation for a person or company providing general
    > Windows computer support in the Champaign-Urbana area for home and small
    > business
    > users (with on-site visits as necessary)? Thanks in advance for any advice
    > you can give me. -- Jim

    I don't, but I think odds are good that at the very least, any number
    of enterprising students at UIUC would be affordable and good. If your
    search comes up dry, try trolling any applicable uiuc local
    newsgroups.

    --
    Todd H.
    http://www.toddh.net/