A tool to direct the input of multiple windows systems - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on A tool to direct the input of multiple windows systems - Microsoft Windows ; Hi, I have written a tool that lets you share the mouse/keyboard (and clipboard) across multiple Windows systems and am looking for beta-testers. The tool is called "Input Director" and is free for personal use. Its designed for those folks ...

  1. A tool to direct the input of multiple windows systems

    Hi,

    I have written a tool that lets you share the mouse/keyboard (and clipboard)
    across multiple Windows systems and am looking for beta-testers.

    The tool is called "Input Director" and is free for personal use. Its
    designed for those folks that have two (or more) Windows systems setup at
    home. Using Input Director, you can position the monitors of your systems
    side-by-side and then control all of them via one keyboard/mouse. To
    transition which system your controlling can be as simply and moving the
    cursor off the screen on one system - it'll pop up on the next screen
    (similar to a multi-monitor setup) or you can setup a hotkey combo.

    Input Director also lets you share clipboard contents, so you can copy from
    one machine, switch over to another and then paste. This also works for
    files that are in network shared directories.

    If you interested in beta-testing, head over to http://www.inputdirector.com
    and download it. It works on Windows 2000, XP and Vista. The site also has a
    quickstart guide and faq.

    If you know someone who has multiple computers, feel free to pass the web
    address around.

    Regs,

    Shane.

    My inbox is protected from junk messages by Spam Filter Express.It's smart
    and effective!
    You can download a free trial version from
    http://www.spam-filter-express.com

  2. Re: A tool to direct the input of multiple windows systems

    Shane wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I have written a tool that lets you share the mouse/keyboard (and clipboard)
    > across multiple Windows systems and am looking for beta-testers.
    >
    > The tool is called "Input Director" and is free for personal use. Its
    > designed for those folks that have two (or more) Windows systems setup at
    > home. Using Input Director, you can position the monitors of your systems
    > side-by-side and then control all of them via one keyboard/mouse. To
    > transition which system your controlling can be as simply and moving the
    > cursor off the screen on one system - it'll pop up on the next screen
    > (similar to a multi-monitor setup) or you can setup a hotkey combo.
    >
    > Input Director also lets you share clipboard contents, so you can copy from
    > one machine, switch over to another and then paste. This also works for
    > files that are in network shared directories.
    >
    > If you interested in beta-testing, head over to http://www.inputdirector.com
    > and download it. It works on Windows 2000, XP and Vista. The site also has a
    > quickstart guide and faq.
    >
    > If you know someone who has multiple computers, feel free to pass the web
    > address around.
    >
    > Regs,
    >
    > Shane.

+ Reply to Thread