Hi. I've recently organized and even color-coded many of my favorite
bookmarks on WINDOWS (and a few other favorite subjects too) into what
I call QUICK LINK PAGES. These are very condensed, compact (no
graphics), fast-loading pages with a 100+ links to some of my favorite
web sites on a particular subject. I hope you'll give them a try...

Here's the link...

http://www.winograd.com/QLP

The easy-to-remember link above gets you to one of the Quick Link Pages
(QLP). The current categories (DIVERSIONS, INVESTING, JAZZ, MACINTOSH,
OPERA, PHYSICS (with ASTRONOMY and MATHEMATICS), SPORTS, WEB
DEVELOPMENT, and WINDOWS) are color-coded on the top of every page.
Just click your favorite category. I hope you'll find a lot to enjoy.
If you find any errors, or have suggestions for additional links or
categories, please let me know.

THANKS...

Ken