Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 2 Installation - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 2 Installation - Microsoft Windows ; Hi readers I'm using MS Windows XP without any services pack installed, when I tried to install service pack 2 on my PC, it was refused and a dialog box informed " The product key of your windows xp isn't ...

  1. Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 2 Installation

    Hi readers I'm using MS Windows XP without any services pack
    installed, when I tried to install service pack 2 on my PC, it was
    refused and a dialog box informed " The product key of your windows xp
    isn't valid" why did I receive this message?

  2. Re: Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 2 Installation

    You have a unregistered, bootleg, or beta version of windows.

    --
    Mike Walsh
    West Palm Beach, Florida, U.S.A.

  3. Re: Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 2 Installation

    On 6 Apr 2007 22:37:34 -0700, lukas_sahardiman@yahoo.com wrote:

    >Hi readers I'm using MS Windows XP without any services pack
    >installed, when I tried to install service pack 2 on my PC, it was
    >refused and a dialog box informed " The product key of your windows xp
    >isn't valid" why did I receive this message?

    The FBI will soon pay you a visit !!!!!
    Bill Gates will come with them.
    Pack your suitcase for prison......

  4. Re: Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 2 Installation

    lukas_sahardiman@yahoo.com writes:

    > Hi readers I'm using MS Windows XP without any services pack
    > installed, when I tried to install service pack 2 on my PC, it was
    > refused and a dialog box informed " The product key of your windows xp
    > isn't valid" why did I receive this message?

    The Windows Genuine Advantage tool evidently determined that your
    copy of Windows isn't legit.

    If you are legit and this is a false positive, you can attempt to
    download the network installation version of sp2 perhaps and run it
    locally versus via windows update itself. But WGA is probably
    already on your machine, and you may need to do some shopping to
    comply.

    --
    Todd H.
    http://www.toddh.net/