[Q] Custom OS Color Pickers - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on [Q] Custom OS Color Pickers - Microsoft Windows ; In MacOSX, I can develop a plug-in that implements a new color pickers which will integrate itself with the standard OS color picker. http://developer.apple.com/samplecod...ker/index.html I was wondering if such a thing was possible on Windows. I'm guess that it is ...

  1. [Q] Custom OS Color Pickers

    In MacOSX, I can develop a plug-in that implements a new color pickers
    which will integrate itself with the standard OS color picker.

    http://developer.apple.com/samplecod...ker/index.html

    I was wondering if such a thing was possible on Windows. I'm guess
    that it is not with XP, but might be with Vista.

  2. Re: [Q] Custom OS Color Pickers

    Eric wrote:
    > In MacOSX, I can develop a plug-in that implements a new color pickers
    > which will integrate itself with the standard OS color picker.
    >
    > http://developer.apple.com/samplecod...ker/index.html
    >
    > I was wondering if such a thing was possible on Windows. I'm guess
    > that it is not with XP, but might be with Vista.

    What is the point?

+ Reply to Thread