In autorun.inf, passing multiple parameters to an executable - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on In autorun.inf, passing multiple parameters to an executable - Microsoft Windows ; Hi all, I am trying to run an executable in autorun.inf that requires two parameters. What is the syntax for that? I've tried combinations such as [autorun] open=prog.exe arg1,arg2 and none have worked, so any help will be very much ...

  1. In autorun.inf, passing multiple parameters to an executable

    Hi all,

    I am trying to run an executable in autorun.inf that requires two
    parameters. What is the syntax for that?

    I've tried combinations such as

    [autorun]
    open=prog.exe arg1,arg2

    and none have worked, so any help will be very much appreciated!!

  2. Re: In autorun.inf, passing multiple parameters to an executable

    If the program is not in the root folder, you will probably have to
    include the path. Also, check to see if the program requires slashes
    or hyphens when adding parameters and whether things like commas
    are allowed.

    Ben

    wrote in message news:1174889729.440185.63720@l77g2000hsb.googlegro ups.com...
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I am trying to run an executable in autorun.inf that requires two
    > parameters. What is the syntax for that?
    >
    > I've tried combinations such as
    >
    > [autorun]
    > open=prog.exe arg1,arg2
    >
    > and none have worked, so any help will be very much appreciated!!

+ Reply to Thread