automatic start of internet explorer - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on automatic start of internet explorer - Microsoft Windows ; Hi, When i start my laptop iexplorer.exe is automatically started...i can see it in the task manager...but internet explorer window do not show up. any clue ? i have windows xp home edition as OS....

  1. automatic start of internet explorer

    Hi,
    When i start my laptop iexplorer.exe is automatically started...i can
    see it in the task manager...but internet explorer window do not show
    up.
    any clue ?
    i have windows xp home edition as OS.

  2. Re: automatic start of internet explorer

    "Dhirendra Singh" wrote:

    >When i start my laptop iexplorer.exe is automatically started...i can
    >see it in the task manager...but internet explorer window do not show
    >up.

    Check again for the process name. Is it explorer.exe or iexplore.exe?
    I've never seen a process called iexplorer.exe, for that matter.

    JK'07

+ Reply to Thread