Daylight savings time change ???? - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on Daylight savings time change ???? - Microsoft Windows ; I understand there is some sort of software available to correct the daylight savings time change, for older versions of Windows. I run Win98. What can I get and where? By the way, dont I have to change something in ...

  1. Daylight savings time change ????

    I understand there is some sort of software available to correct the
    daylight savings time change, for older versions of Windows. I run
    Win98. What can I get and where?

    By the way, dont I have to change something in CMOS too?

    Thanks

    Jerry

  2. Re: Daylight savings time change ????

    Jerry@nomail.com wrote:
    > I understand there is some sort of software available to correct the
    > daylight savings time change, for older versions of Windows. I run
    > Win98. What can I get and where?
    >
    > By the way, dont I have to change something in CMOS too?

    I believe Windows 98 changes automatically if it is set so (which it is
    by default). It'll be in the section in the Control Panel that deals
    with regional setting. There's a little box that needs ticking.

  3. Re: Daylight savings time change ????

    See http://grystmill.com/articles/tz_update.htm

    Ben

    wrote in message news:jto1v2dqcac5pkr3iker396lu15kekjpfj@4ax.com...
    > I understand there is some sort of software available to correct the
    > daylight savings time change, for older versions of Windows. I run
    > Win98. What can I get and where?
    >
    > By the way, dont I have to change something in CMOS too?
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Jerry

+ Reply to Thread