fax services installation problem - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on fax services installation problem - Microsoft Windows ; Hi When i try to install fax services, the OS asks for installation CD. I put the disc in, and then the program searches, and can not find, the files. The problem is that the files are there, and they ...

  1. fax services installation problem

    Hi

    When i try to install fax services, the OS asks for installation CD. I
    put the disc in, and then the program searches, and can not find, the
    files. The problem is that the files are there, and they are listed
    there when you browse, but the OS always declares they are not there. I
    tried the safe mode too, without any success.

    What is going on?

  2. Re: fax services installation problem

    Darko Cakardic wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > When i try to install fax services, the OS asks for installation CD. I
    > put the disc in, and then the program searches, and can not find, the
    > files. The problem is that the files are there, and they are listed
    > there when you browse, but the OS always declares they are not there.
    > I tried the safe mode too, without any success.

    Have you tried pointing the installation programme to the CD, i.e., the
    choice 'have disk...' then 'browse'?

+ Reply to Thread