account local administrator - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on account local administrator - Microsoft Windows ; In the company where I work in a lot of Pc in a net there are severel account of local adiministrator as UIU and other strange name. I there a Virus or Trojan. We have install in the pc antivirus ...

  1. account local administrator

    In the company where I work in a lot of Pc in a net there are severel
    account of local adiministrator as UIU and other strange name.
    I there a Virus or Trojan. We have install in the pc antivirus Etrust
    of CA

    Thanks in advance

    Dan

  2. Re: account local administrator

    On 25 Feb 2007 01:57:55 -0800, dan.gr13@gmail.com wrote:

    >In the company where I work in a lot of Pc in a net there are severel
    >account of local adiministrator as UIU and other strange name.
    >I there a Virus or Trojan. We have install in the pc antivirus Etrust
    >of CA
    >
    >Thanks in advance
    >
    >Dan

    Dude. You cant even type a coherent message. How the heck could you
    possibly fix a computer?????
    The answer, YOU CANT !!!!
    Take it to a computer repair shop, and take yourself to a school where
    you can learn to speak and write !!!!

+ Reply to Thread