There is not enough brathering available - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on There is not enough brathering available - Microsoft Windows ; Hi guys, Has anyone ever encountered an error box on startup, after the desktop has loaded and while the rest of the applications at start up are loading that reads: "There is not enough brathering available Please contact your system ...

  1. There is not enough brathering available

    Hi guys,

    Has anyone ever encountered an error box on startup, after
    the desktop has loaded and while the rest of the
    applications at start up are loading that reads:

    "There is not enough brathering available
    Please contact your system administrator!"

    It concerns eyery account on the machine.

    FYI. I attached the registry HKLM RUN keys.
    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\Curr entVersion\Run]
    "WinampAgent"="C:\\Programme\\Winamp\\winampa.exe /check brathering"
    "avgnt"="\"C:\\Programme\\AntiVir PersonalEdition Classic\\avgnt.exe
    \" /min"
    "AtiPTA"="atiptaxx.exe"
    "NeroFilterCheck"="C:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\NeroCheck.exe"
    "QuickTime Task"="\"C:\\Programme\\QuickTime\\qttask.exe\" -
    atboottime"
    "iTunesHelper"="\"C:\\Programme\\iTunes\\iTunesHelper.exe\""

    Does anyone know how can I fix this issue?

    Thanks in advance
    York

  2. Re: There is not enough brathering available

    "York" wrote:

    >Does anyone know how can I fix this issue?

    Delete the key for Winamp agent.

    JK'07

+ Reply to Thread