Confused about which version of Vista to buy?

If you aren't, you should be. I discuss the many different versions
available including the features, package and bit versions that are
available to U.S. consumers.

Issues discussed:

The Four Questions You Need to Ask Before Buying
Should You Buy Vista?
32 Versus 64 Bit
Can You Transfer Your Software To A New Device Or A Different Person?
Do You Really Want To Upgrade?
Version Limitations You Need To Be Aware Of
Editorial Privilege
Twelve Questions That Will Help You To Decide Which Version Is Right For
You
Conclusions

http://www.mindspring.com/~anorton1/...Confusion.html

There is a lot of information there, so you might want to bookmark the
page and revisit it later. And for a bit of levity I compare the
'software as a book licensing model' versus the various Vista licensing
agreements - 'If Books Were Licensed Like Vista'.

Except for a gratuitous plea for employment and for hardware to test and
review, you won't find any spam at my website.

I appreciate any and all feedback. You can find my correct EMail at my
site.

Thank You for your time.

Alan Norton