I'm working on a program to allow people to create accounts on our
server themselves. Basically, there's an account which is solely for
creating accounts... When someone logs into it, I want it to run their
logon script, which starts the account creation program, and then not
load anything else... No start menu, no task bar, no desktop icons,
etc. Just the account creation program. The program will be set to log
them off when they close it.

Any idea how I can achieve this? Clients are running Windows XP and
all accounts have roaming profiles, though that's obviously not very
important for this task. Server is Windows 2003 Server.