Greetings.

Is there a free program for Microsoft Windows XP which reconfigures the
mouse so that it performs copying and pasting as in the X Window System?
That is, I want all text selected with the mouse to be automatically
copied to the clipboard (or to a separate buffer), and middle-click in an
editable text area should paste said text.

I'd also be interested in software which implements some of the mouse
shortcuts commonly found in X11 window managers; namely that
right-clicking on the maximize button maximizes the window's width only,
middle-clicking on the maximize button maximizes the window's height only,
and right/middle-clicking on the restore button reverses the respective
effect.

Regards,
Tristan

--