newsgroup for windows xp? - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on newsgroup for windows xp? - Microsoft Windows ; what is the newsgroup to use for windows-xp really? this? or am I searching in the wrong place........

  1. newsgroup for windows xp?

    what is the newsgroup to use for windows-xp really?
    this? or am I searching in the wrong place.....

  2. Re: newsgroup for windows xp?

    Per Teebo:

    >what is the newsgroup to use for windows-xp really?
    >this? or am I searching in the wrong place.....

    microsoft.public.windowsxp.general is the one I've been reading.
    --
    PeteCresswell

  3. Re: newsgroup for windows xp?

    comp.os.ms-windows.nt has posts for all WinNT based OSs; WinNT, Win2k and WinXP.

    Teebo wrote:

    > what is the newsgroup to use for windows-xp really?
    > this? or am I searching in the wrong place.....

    --
    Mike Walsh
    West Palm Beach, Florida, U.S.A.

+ Reply to Thread