How to intercept user logon - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on How to intercept user logon - Microsoft Windows ; Hi, i've got this problem. I want to create my own logon policy on my system and i want to perform several controls before allow a normal user to log in. By default, Windows asks you an username and a ...

  1. How to intercept user logon

    Hi,
    i've got this problem. I want to create my own logon
    policy on my system and i want to perform several controls
    before allow a normal user to log in.

    By default, Windows asks you an username and a password
    and then logs in. How can i customize the login operations
    that Windows performs?

    Thanks to all.

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~
    Diego Billi - Email: dbilli_NO_SPAM_@cs.unibo.it
    Homepage: http://www.cs.unibo.it/~dbilli
    "Ecco; Io m'inquarto, io paro, io fingo, io scocco...
    Giusto alla fin della licenza io tocco."

  2. Re: How to intercept user logon

    On Sun, 14 Jan 2007 21:46:54 +0100, Diego Billi wrote in
    comp.os.ms-windows.misc:

    >i've got this problem. I want to create my own logon
    >policy on my system and i want to perform several controls
    >before allow a normal user to log in.
    >
    >By default, Windows asks you an username and a password
    >and then logs in. How can i customize the login operations
    >that Windows performs?

    Write your own GINA.DLL.