Joliet file system checker - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on Joliet file system checker - Microsoft Windows ; Is there a windows utility to check a directory to see if it contains files that will not be burnable to CD/DVD because they do not comply with the Joliet naming standard? Thanks - JJ jack.jolly@wgint.com...

  1. Joliet file system checker

    Is there a windows utility to check a directory to see if it contains
    files that will not be burnable to CD/DVD because they do not comply
    with the Joliet naming standard?

    Thanks - JJ
    jack.jolly@wgint.com

  2. Re: Joliet file system checker

    If I recall correctly long filenames that don't comply to Joliet will be truncated.

    --
    Mike Walsh
    West Palm Beach, Florida, U.S.A.

+ Reply to Thread