There are too much IO when XP boot up! - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on There are too much IO when XP boot up! - Microsoft Windows ; Hi, My machine didn't act as now before. Whenever I power on it and login, there would be a lots of I/O. And the process do this is csrss.exe. Does this mean there is somthing wrong with my machine? How ...

  1. There are too much IO when XP boot up!

    Hi,
    My machine didn't act as now before. Whenever I power on
    it and login, there would be a lots of I/O. And the process
    do this is csrss.exe.
    Does this mean there is somthing wrong with my machine?
    How to get rid of the massive I/O?

    Thanks !

  2. Re: There are too much IO when XP boot up!

    Bo Yang wrote:
    > Hi,
    > My machine didn't act as now before. Whenever I power on
    > it and login, there would be a lots of I/O. And the process
    > do this is csrss.exe.
    > Does this mean there is somthing wrong with my machine?
    > How to get rid of the massive I/O?
    >
    > Thanks !

    http://www.google.com/search?as_q=cs...s=&safe=images

+ Reply to Thread