Does anyone use Easy-to-use pdf to word? - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on Does anyone use Easy-to-use pdf to word? - Microsoft Windows ; Does anyone use this http://pdf-to-word.easy-to-use-solutions.com For only $11.95 they sound like a good deal, but does it make good results?...

  1. Does anyone use Easy-to-use pdf to word?

    Does anyone use this http://pdf-to-word.easy-to-use-solutions.com

    For only $11.95 they sound like a good deal, but does it make good results?

  2. Re: Does anyone use Easy-to-use pdf to word?

    "Ted Schoenle" writes:

    > Does anyone use this http://shill-for-pdf-to-word.easy-to-use-solutions.com
    >
    > For only $11.95 they sound like a good deal, but does it make good
    > results?

    Nah, I use the free Cute PDF writer.
    http://www.cutepdf.com/Products/CutePDF/writer.asp

    --
    Todd H.
    http://www.toddh.net/

  3. Re: Does anyone use Easy-to-use pdf to word?

    Todd H. wrote:

    > "Ted Schoenle" writes:
    >

    >>Does anyone use this http://shill-for-pdf-to-word.easy-to-use-solutions.com
    >>
    >>For only $11.95 they sound like a good deal, but does it make good
    >>results?

    > Nah, I use the free Cute PDF writer.
    > http://www.cutepdf.com/Products/CutePDF/writer.asp

    No, you cannot convert PDF documents to Word format or edit existing PDF
    file with the free CutePDF writer. All it can do is to convert other
    documents to PDF format. CutePDF Professional can edit PDF files but it
    costs a lot more than this PDF to Word program.
    http://www.cutepdf.com/Products/CutePDF/Pro.asp

    --
    Olof Lagerkvist
    ICQ: 724451

  4. Re: Does anyone use Easy-to-use pdf to word?

    I use this tool. For me it works fine, much better than verypdf I have used
    before

    > Does anyone use this http://pdf-to-word.easy-to-use-solutions.com
    > For only $11.95 they sound like a good deal, but does it make good

    results?

+ Reply to Thread