Windows passwords - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on Windows passwords - Microsoft Windows ; Hello One of my boys ticked the box to get Windows to remember passwords when logging on to the net. How (or where is the file) do I stop Windows doing this? Peter pmitchell@chariot.net.au...

  1. Windows passwords

    Hello

    One of my boys ticked the box to get Windows to remember passwords when
    logging on to the net.

    How (or where is the file) do I stop Windows doing this?

    Peter

    pmitchell@chariot.net.au

  2. Re: Windows passwords

    "Peter Mitchell" writes:

    > Hello
    >
    > One of my boys ticked the box to get Windows to remember passwords when
    > logging on to the net.
    >
    > How (or where is the file) do I stop Windows doing this?

    You'll have to be more specific. Is this a dialup networking password
    you're talking about? A DSL authentication password? A website
    password cached by Internet Explorer?

    --
    Todd H.
    http://www.toddh.net/