"DDE Server Window" at shutdown
I have a small domain with all Windows xp machines. The users all have only
"user" rights and after installing Service Pack 2 some of the computers
started to hang at shutdown with the following message. "DDE server windows"
and then they need to press "end now". There is no spyware on these
computers. They are also only running office 2003, symantec corperate AV.,
ISA firewall client, and acrobat reader. Anyone seen this shutdown problem
before. I have done searches and found others with this problem but never a
clear anwser. Thanks.