Computer Repair / Network Setup / Website Projects / Project Management

Want to Setup a Network at your small - mid-sized business?

Frustrated with your current Infrastructure?

Searching for Professionals to Repair Computer Hardware Problems or fix

Operating System Related Issues?

Want to take your Business presence Online for the world to find you?

Looking to increase traffic to your current website or a redesign?

How often have you wanted to send an important email only to find that
the email server was down?

How often have you wanted to access some important client information,
but the database or file was inaccessible?

Want technicians with combined 20 years of experience to help you?

If you answered yes to any of the above questions than we can assure
you, you have found the company that is right for business.

In today's competitive environment, you cannot afford to fall behind,
and a partnership with Brixtel Corporation will help prevent this.

We manage your IT, so you can manage your business.

Call today to Setup an appointment (888) 832-4297 or sales@brixtel.com.

http://www.brixtel.com

We are located in McLean, VA. Serving VA/DC/MD/WV.