Millions put their stamp on Vista - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on Millions put their stamp on Vista - Microsoft Windows ; http://www.ng2000.com/news.php?tp=computer;hardware Microsoft's coming-out party for Windows Vista, its long-anticipated operating system, has a Cecil B. DeMille feel. The new Windows is the product of a cast of literally millions: more than 2 million consumers and businesses who tested it and ...

  1. Millions put their stamp on Vista

    http://www.ng2000.com/news.php?tp=computer;hardware

    Microsoft's coming-out party for Windows Vista, its long-anticipated
    operating system, has a Cecil B. DeMille feel. The new Windows is the
    product of a cast of literally millions: more than 2 million consumers
    and businesses who tested it and offered their advice; tens of
    thousands of hardware and software partners who have helped mold the
    visually gripping operating system; ...

  2. Re: Millions put their stamp on Vista

    On 29 Nov 2006 22:21:55 -0800, admin@ng2000.com wrote:

    >http://www.ng2000.com/news.php?tp=computer;hardware
    >
    >Microsoft's coming-out party for Windows Vista, its long-anticipated
    >operating system, has a Cecil B. DeMille feel. The new Windows is the
    >product of a cast of literally millions: more than 2 million consumers
    >and businesses who tested it and offered their advice; tens of
    >thousands of hardware and software partners who have helped mold the
    >visually gripping operating system; ...

    Sounds like it's all image, noo substance.

    Never mind how visually gripping it is -- will it run my software without
    glitches. Will it load more quickly than XP?

    --
    Steve Hayes from Tshwane, South Africa

  3. Re: Millions put their stamp on Vista

    admin@ng2000.com wrote:
    > http://www.ng2000.com/news.php?tp=computer;hardware
    >
    > Microsoft's coming-out party for Windows Vista, its long-anticipated
    > operating system, has a Cecil B. DeMille feel. The new Windows is the
    > product of a cast of literally millions: more than 2 million consumers
    > and businesses who tested it and offered their advice; tens of
    > thousands of hardware and software partners who have helped mold the
    > visually gripping operating system; ...

    YABillGatesAICMFP

  4. Re: Millions put their stamp on Vista

    In article <1164867715.046671.225970@80g2000cwy.googlegroups.c om>, admin@ng2000.com wrote:
    > Microsoft's coming-out party for Windows Vista, its long-anticipated
    > operating system, has a Cecil B. DeMille feel. The new Windows is the

    I have no doubt that it will be hyped up the wazoo. However there
    appears to be little substance, with little or no reason for current
    users to "upgrade." (Perhaps sometime after Vista is released, Microsoft
    will stop providing activation for XP in order to force the issue.
    Wouldn't put it past them.)

    For myself I see little reason to get excited about a new release
    of the worst operating system I've worked with in the last 30 years.

    --
    Roger Blake
    (Subtract 10 for email.)

+ Reply to Thread