change users password as non expiring from the command prompt - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on change users password as non expiring from the command prompt - Microsoft Windows ; Hi, Is is possible to do se the user's password as non-expiring from the command prompt with W2K3/XP native tools? Preferably a solution without vbscript. The user is created with NET USER command, but I didn't see there this option ...

  1. change users password as non expiring from the command prompt

    Hi,

    Is is possible to do se the user's password as non-expiring from the command
    prompt with W2K3/XP native tools? Preferably a solution without vbscript.

    The user is created with NET USER command, but I didn't see there this
    option in create phase.

    Thanks.

  2. Re: change users password as non expiring from the command prompt

    Patrick Wallingford wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > Is is possible to do se the user's password as non-expiring from the
    > command prompt with W2K3/XP native tools? Preferably a solution
    > without vbscript.
    >
    > The user is created with NET USER command, but I didn't see there this
    > option in create phase.
    >
    > Thanks.

    CUSRMGR.EXE will do it.

    Ed