Hi all,

I have the following problem. We have couple HP plotters which are heavily
used so sometimes they run out of paper, and users don't notice that/don't
care.
The following thing happens: The warning about print job failure appears on
the server console with Retry/Cancel option. Since no one except me has
access to server, if nothing is pressed, that failed job stays in the
spooler preventing others form printing even when the paper is loaded. Is
there any registry hack for spooler settings which automaticaly retries
sending jobs?

Thank you.