what is the first step for .net.asp - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on what is the first step for .net.asp - Microsoft Windows ; I have installed full package .NET software in my Windows 2003 server. What is the first step for learning .net.asp? Where/What should I start up? Would anyone provide information for beginner or a web site to start with. Thanks in ...

  1. what is the first step for .net.asp

    I have installed full package .NET software in my Windows 2003 server.
    What is the first step for learning .net.asp? Where/What should I start
    up?
    Would anyone provide information for beginner or a web site to start
    with.

    Thanks in advance.

  2. Re: what is the first step for .net.asp

    "blackdog" skrev i en meddelelse
    news:1149374786.712929.255460@u72g2000cwu.googlegr oups.com...

    > I have installed full package .NET software in my Windows 2003 server.
    > What is the first step for learning .net.asp? Where/What should I start
    > up?
    > Would anyone provide information for beginner or a web site to start
    > with.
    >
    > Thanks in advance.

    http://samples.gotdotnet.com/quickstart/

+ Reply to Thread