Hi,

I'm trying to setup the following situation:

a windows 2003 adv. server (single domain without users, only the
build-in ones)
several windows 2000 and XP workstations.
I want to share a printer on the win2k3 server to all users on the
network.
I don't want the users to have to sign on. (i don't want the users on
the domain)
But i do want the USERNAME in the printqueue.
So printing through the guest account is not an option. This way the
jobowner is GUEST
But the users must get the printerdriver pushed from the win2k3 server.

Anybody any ideas ?

All options/settings on the win2k3 server are welcome.

regards.