What is being sent. - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on What is being sent. - Microsoft Windows ; On my machine when I am online I can right click on the connection icon, a little box will appear with the message. "Speed XXkbps -SentXXXXbytes - Received XXXXX bytes" What exactly is being sent?...

  1. What is being sent.

    On my machine when I am online I can right click
    on the connection icon, a little box will appear with
    the message. "Speed XXkbps -SentXXXXbytes - Received XXXXX bytes"
    What exactly is being sent?

  2. Re: What is being sent.

    irwell wrote:
    > On my machine when I am online I can right click
    > on the connection icon, a little box will appear with
    > the message. "Speed XXkbps -SentXXXXbytes - Received XXXXX bytes"
    > What exactly is being sent?

    Des trucs style messages de contrôle de la connexion, de la reception et
    qualité des données etc

  3. Re: What is being sent.

    John of Aix wrote:
    > irwell wrote:
    >> On my machine when I am online I can right click
    >> on the connection icon, a little box will appear with
    >> the message. "Speed XXkbps -SentXXXXbytes - Received XXXXX bytes"
    >> What exactly is being sent?

    > Des trucs style messages de contrôle de la connexion, de la reception
    > et qualité des données etc

    Sorry, that was in French. I said: things like control of the
    connection, its quality and the qualty and arrival of data sent and so
    on.

+ Reply to Thread