I recently went into control userpasswords2 (using the run command) to
modify an account setting in XP Pro.....and I noticted that my acount
had been changed from Administratoar to Debuggeruser/Administrator. I
have never seen that classification before...nor did I change my
account type. I am the only person with an administrative account on
this computeter. All other users are either standard users or power
users. What is this debugger user and why did my account type change to
that?

(I was able to change my account back to regular admin. without
problem)

Thank you for your help