I use two different user accounts (one restricted, one admin), and I have
my entire start menu under "all users" so I don't need to sync it between
the two.
Some programs require admin rights, so I set their shortcuts to start as a
different user by default.

But when I am loggen on as this very user and I just confirm the password
dialog with "use current user", the program doesn't start; I have to enter
the user name and passwort (of the current user!) again.

Does anybody know why it behaves like this? Maybe even how to correct it?
Thanks
--
Gruß | Greetings | Qapla'
"All I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by."