windows explorer - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on windows explorer - Microsoft Windows ; Hi, i can not find windows explorer in my programs, what i can i do to find it?...

  1. windows explorer

    Hi, i can not find windows explorer in my programs, what i can i do to
    find it?

  2. Re: windows explorer

    "Aqua" writes:
    > Hi, i can not find windows explorer in my programs, what i can i do to
    > find it?

    Right click on the start menu and select Explore

    --
    Todd H.
    http://www.toddh.net/

  3. Re: windows explorer

    Aqua wrote:
    > Hi, i can not find windows explorer in my programs, what i can i do to
    > find it?

    Start/All Programs/Accessories. Right click on the icon, hold the button
    down and slide it onto your desktop so that you can create a shortcut,
    that way you won't have any trouble finding it the next time.

    If you still can't find it then just type Explorer in the Start/run menu
    and click on OK.

  4. Re: windows explorer

    Thanks for the advice. it works

  5. Re: windows explorer

    Aqua wrote:
    > Thanks for the advice. it works

    You're welcome.

  6. Re: windows explorer

    The file is in the Windowes directory and is explorer.exe. You must have
    lost the shortcut somehow. Just create a new one and put it wherever you
    prefer to have it. I always put one on the Desktop so I don't have to
    hassle with menus to open it.

    "Aqua" wrote in message
    news:1124312451.935950.6740@g43g2000cwa.googlegrou ps.com...
    > Hi, i can not find windows explorer in my programs, what i can i do to
    > find it?

+ Reply to Thread