SendTo Menu - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on SendTo Menu - Microsoft Windows ; How can I edit the SendTo Menu? Thank you for your help! Karl...

  1. SendTo Menu

    How can I edit the SendTo Menu?

    Thank you for your help!

    Karl

  2. Re: SendTo Menu

    On Sat, 13 Aug 2005 10:57:08 +0200, "Maetzing, K.-H."
    wrote in comp.os.ms-windows.misc:

    >How can I edit the SendTo Menu?

    Usually by making shortcuts in the %USERPROFILE%\SendTo directory -
    simple, anyone can do it. Or by creating an empty file with an extension
    which is registered through a CLSID - not simple.

  3. Re: SendTo Menu

    Michael Bednarek schrieb:
    > On Sat, 13 Aug 2005 10:57:08 +0200, "Maetzing, K.-H."
    > wrote in comp.os.ms-windows.misc:
    >

    >>How can I edit the SendTo Menu?

    > Usually by making shortcuts in the %USERPROFILE%\SendTo directory -
    > simple, anyone can do it. Or by creating an empty file with an extension
    > which is registered through a CLSID - not simple.

    Thanks a lot!

    Karl

  4. Re: SendTo Menu

    Maetzing, K.-H. wrote:
    > How can I edit the SendTo Menu?
    >
    > Thank you for your help!

    Open the Send To folder in Windows under 98 or the SendTo folder in
    Documents and Settings/YourUserName in XP and add and delete whatever
    you fancy.

+ Reply to Thread