MMC card is not recognized in the SD slot - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on MMC card is not recognized in the SD slot - Microsoft Windows ; Anybody had the same issue? I'm inserting an MMC card into the SD slot (theoretically should work as per numerous Internet FAQ) on my ThinkPad X40 equippedd with XP SP2 and nothing happens. SD cards are being recognized normally, no ...

  1. MMC card is not recognized in the SD slot

    Anybody had the same issue? I'm inserting an MMC card into the SD slot
    (theoretically should work as per numerous Internet FAQ) on my ThinkPad X40
    equippedd with XP SP2 and nothing happens. SD cards are being recognized
    normally, no problem at all.

  2. Re: MMC card is not recognized in the SD slot

    > Anybody had the same issue? I'm inserting an MMC card into the SD slot
    > (theoretically should work as per numerous Internet FAQ) on my ThinkPad X40
    > equippedd with XP SP2 and nothing happens. SD cards are being recognized
    > normally, no problem at all.

    Does it work with any other card reader device ?

    I`ve got an external card reader that has a little quirk where the card
    can`t be pushed all the way in as it fails to detect it properly - the
    first time I tried it it was saying the card needed formatting...

+ Reply to Thread