Meaning of errorlevels for DOS move command - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on Meaning of errorlevels for DOS move command - Microsoft Windows ; I am trying to find a list of the errorlevels returned by the move command and their respective meanings. In particular, what does errorlevel 1 mean? Could someone provide a list or a URL that describes them?...

  1. Meaning of errorlevels for DOS move command

    I am trying to find a list of the errorlevels returned by the move
    command and their respective meanings. In particular, what does
    errorlevel 1 mean? Could someone provide a list or a URL that
    describes them?

  2. Re: Meaning of errorlevels for DOS move command

    On 13 Jul 2005 09:47:27 -0700, "john_humanski@picis.com"
    wrote:

    >I am trying to find a list of the errorlevels returned by the move
    >command and their respective meanings. In particular, what does
    >errorlevel 1 mean? Could someone provide a list or a URL that
    >describes them?

    If I remember correctly, 1 means it failed, 0 means it worked
    successfully. Dunno if there's anymore to it than that.

+ Reply to Thread