I am not trying to put anybody off using Yahoo, but do you know that if you
have Yahoo as you homepage or even visit their webpage, Yahoo can then track
you wherever you go on the internet, and i do not mean by a cookie on your
computer.
I an realy not borthered about this but if it is true they should give
people the option to opt out if they wish, and there should be clear details
of this on their webpage.
I use the goggle toolbar which i find ok, be it's relly up to you which one
you want to use, if you like one use it.