network name is no longer available - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on network name is no longer available - Microsoft Windows ; Hello, We are seeing this error when remote users attempt to access files over a frame relay link. Clients are 2kPro and server is 2kServer. This just started happening. I cannot tell if this is a network issue or an ...

  1. network name is no longer available

    Hello,

    We are seeing this error when remote users attempt to access files over
    a frame relay link. Clients are 2kPro and server is 2kServer. This
    just started happening. I cannot tell if this is a network issue or an
    OS issue. Remote users can access their folders fine, but when they
    try to open a file (usually Excel) they receive this error. Has
    anybody seen this before or have any idea how to troubleshoot? Any
    help would be very appreciated.

  2. Authentication Package not found

    Hi,

    I get the message "Authentication Package not found" when trying to
    connect to a mapped drive on win2k server running sp4. The mapped drive
    is infact a local drive that i need mapped for my mail system to work.
    When this happens i cannot access the drive and therefore my mail
    server hangs. Happens at random no pattern but a reboot resolves it for
    a day or so then it is back.....plse help....

    Rgds Antony

+ Reply to Thread