Hello to everybody.

I have the following problem on one of Windows XP SP2 workstations from
our network.

When Windows boots the keyboard is not working (and
hence Ctrl+Alt+Delete) until I do not press right Shift for 8 seconds.
After I press Shift for 8 seconds Windows make some sounds and the
keyboard is working and I can login into the system.

It seems Windows XP Accessibility features have an option which says that
to enable Filter Keys it is needed to press Shift for 8 seconds. "Playing"
with Control Panel Accessibility tab could not solve this problem.

Googling the issue also wasn't of much help.

Can someone give me some hints how could I solve the appeared
annoyance? Thank you anticipated.

Nick.