Outlook Express Backup - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on Outlook Express Backup - Microsoft Windows ; Hi, I need a backup software for my Outlook Express. I founded Outlook Express Backup Expert from http://www.bodrag.com . Have anybody used it and can tell me if it is god?...

  1. Outlook Express Backup

    Hi,
    I need a backup software for my Outlook Express. I founded Outlook
    Express Backup Expert from http://www.bodrag.com.
    Have anybody used it and can tell me if it is god?

  2. Re: Outlook Express Backup

    From:
    > I need a backup software for my Outlook Express. I founded Outlook
    > Express Backup Expert from http://www.****witspammer.com.
    > Have anybody used it and can tell me if it is god?

    No, its complete wank and it will wipe your hard drive of all data.

    Domain name: bodrag.com
    Registrant Contact:
    BODRAG
    Mihai Diaconescu d_dragos@zappmobile.ro

    0040788384974
    Fax: none
    Daliei nr.17
    Timisoara Timis 1900
    RO
    Administrative Contact:
    BODRAG
    Mihai Diaconescu d_dragos@zappmobile.ro

  3. Re: Outlook Express Backup

    You don't really need $ software; see:
    http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/backup/
    a link at:
    http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/

    Skip Knoble, Penn State

    On 2 Jul 2005 15:34:04 -0700, d_dragos@rdslink.ro wrote:

    -|Hi,
    -|I need a backup software for my Outlook Express. I founded Outlook
    -|Express Backup Expert from http://www.bodrag.com.
    -|Have anybody used it and can tell me if it is god?

  4. Re: Outlook Express Backup

    Hi:

    I have tried many different programs.
    The easiest way to do a back up. Go to windows explorer.
    Do a copy to another disk. Then paste it.

    To recover the files do the following:

    c:documents & settings>user>local settings>application
    data>indentities>{a long number}>microsoft>outlook express.

    I have my files on an external USB drive F: IN a directory call out
    look. You have to delete the directory or file name on your c: drive,
    then do a copy & paste back to the C: drive. I save recipes that have
    multiple cipes in one sub-directory. To be able to read what is in
    each sub-directory to need to purchase a recovery program. I have
    checked out many different ones. The easiest one to use is called
    MailNavagator.

    Steven

    d_dragos@rdslink.ro wrote:
    > Hi,
    > I need a backup software for my Outlook Express. I founded Outlook
    > Express Backup Expert from http://www.bodrag.com.
    > Have anybody used it and can tell me if it is god?

+ Reply to Thread