Outlook express startup - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on Outlook express startup - Microsoft Windows ; Hi cud someone tell me how to get this outlook express not to come up each time I get the internet started....

  1. Outlook express startup

    Hi cud someone tell me how to get this outlook express not to come up
    each time I get the internet started.

  2. Re: Outlook express startup

    > Hi cud someone tell me how to get this outlook express not to come up
    > each time I get the internet started.

    It shouldn`t unless you`re running it.

    How do you connect to the net ? A dialler provided by an ISP or what ?

  3. Re: Outlook express startup

    Hi I'm connected to the net via ISP. Thanx

    Colin Wilson wrote:
    > > Hi cud someone tell me how to get this outlook express not to come up
    > > each time I get the internet started.

    > It shouldn`t unless you`re running it.
    >
    > How do you connect to the net ? A dialler provided by an ISP or what ?
    >
    > --
    > Please add "[newsgroup]" in the subject of any personal replies via email
    > --- My new email address has "ngspamtrap" & @btinternet.com in it ;-) ---

  4. Re: Outlook express startup

    > Hi I'm connected to the net via ISP. Thanx

    Give us a clue... dialup modem, or broadband / cable ?