Help needed on Internet Explorer - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on Help needed on Internet Explorer - Microsoft Windows ; Hello, When I receive a link by mail, i can't open the webpage. When I first start Internet Explorer, and then click the link, it works fine. I suspect the file-types are messed up. Could that be the case? Paul...

  1. Help needed on Internet Explorer

    Hello,
    When I receive a link by mail, i can't open the webpage. When I first
    start Internet Explorer, and then click the link, it works fine. I
    suspect the file-types are messed up. Could that be the case?

    Paul

  2. Re: Help needed on Internet Explorer

    alsemgeest@it4us.nl wrote:

    >When I receive a link by mail, i can't open the webpage. When I first
    >start Internet Explorer, and then click the link, it works fine. I
    >suspect the file-types are messed up. Could that be the case?

    See if this helps: "Internet shortcuts in Outlook Express do not start
    Web browser" (http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=177054).

    --
    (tm)

+ Reply to Thread