Hi,
I've a strange thing going on. Working on XP Home. Suppose I don't have
a browser window open. When I get a html link in mail, I click it and
my browser is opened. The page is not opened.

When, on the other hand, i copy the link and paste it in a browser
instance I opened from the start menu, it will load perfectly.

If a working browser window is open, and I click the link in my mail,
it is working.

I somehow thought that I might have two different installations of IE
on my machine. The working version is
6.0.2900.2180.xpsp_sp2_gdr.050301-1519 (that's all).
Searching for IEXLORER.EXE however, I only find one.

I'm puzzled. Any clever ideas?

---