Password Forgot!! windows 3.1 - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on Password Forgot!! windows 3.1 - Microsoft Windows ; Haha, you may laugh, but i own a windows 3.1 laptop!! I want to change the password on the computer but i forgot the original password!!! Does anyone have a utility that could reset the original password???...

  1. Password Forgot!! windows 3.1

    Haha, you may laugh, but i own a windows 3.1 laptop!! I want to change
    the password on the computer but i forgot the original password!!! Does
    anyone have a utility that could reset the original password???

  2. Re: Password Forgot!! windows 3.1

    > Haha, you may laugh, but i own a windows 3.1 laptop!! I want to change
    > the password on the computer but i forgot the original password!!! Does
    > anyone have a utility that could reset the original password???

    Do you have a ***'d out prompt, or is it elsewhere - perhaps something
    like 007pwd11.exe can retrieve it for you...

    If you want to give it a go, and can`t find it elsewhere, give me a yell
    - its only small.

  3. Re: Password Forgot!! windows 3.1

    Hello, i cannot find 007pwd11.exe. Can you please find me a mirror for
    it?

  4. Re: Password Forgot!! windows 3.1

    > Hello, i cannot find 007pwd11.exe. Can you please find me a mirror for
    > it?

    I`ve emailed it as an attachment - if you don`t get it for any reason,
    drop me a line per my sig, and make sure the subject has "newsgroup" in
    it (it`ll bypass my spam filters that way)

  5. Thumbs up Re: Password Forgot!! windows 3.1

    What you need is password reset cd, please search this tool "Windows Password Reset Kit 1.5" on google.com.

  6. Re: Password Forgot!! windows 3.1

    I am not sure but I think the answer is No what would be the point of such a capability to bypass security, he probably needs to reinstall windows and after 4 years that is probably a good idea.

  7. Re: Password Forgot!! windows 3.1

    tried to download the windows password reset wizard (downloaded and ran successfully but wizard keeps giving error after new password is typed in.

+ Reply to Thread