How to get administrator password on nt - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on How to get administrator password on nt - Microsoft Windows ; Hello. I have forgotten the administrator password on my nt workstation and i need to get it. How i can do it ? Thanks....

  1. How to get administrator password on nt

    Hello.
    I have forgotten the administrator password on my nt workstation and i need
    to get it.

    How i can do it ?

    Thanks.

  2. Re: How to get administrator password on nt

  3. Re: How to get administrator password on nt

    This talk about reset password, but could i get it ?

    "Manban" escribió en el mensaje
    news:1119542933.862173.143630@g49g2000cwa.googlegr oups.com...
    > try
    > http://is-it-true.org/nt/atips/atips262.shtml

  4. Re: How to get administrator password on nt

    > I have forgotten the administrator password on my nt workstation and i need
    > to get it.
    > How i can do it ?

    Try hunting for "Hirens Boot CD"

  5. Re: How to get administrator password on nt

    "Erri" writes:

    > This talk about reset password, but could i get it ?

    Yes you can. But there's seldom a legitimate reason to get it if you
    can reset it.

    Other than white hat penetration testing to test for password
    strength.

    Are you for good or for awesome?

    Best Regards,
    --