Turn Off Delete Verify ? - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on Turn Off Delete Verify ? - Microsoft Windows ; I searched Google Web & Google Groups and MS, but could not find this answer. How to you turn off the verify file delete box on XP ? I did this years ago on my NT4.0, but forgot how I ...

  1. Turn Off Delete Verify ?

    I searched Google Web & Google Groups and MS, but could not find this
    answer.
    How to you turn off the verify file delete box on XP ?
    I did this years ago on my NT4.0, but forgot how I did it.

  2. Re: Turn Off Delete Verify ?

    Don Sykes wrote:

    > I searched Google Web & Google Groups and MS, but could not find this
    > answer.
    > How to you turn off the verify file delete box on XP ?
    > I did this years ago on my NT4.0, but forgot how I did it.

    Never mind. I found it.
    You go right click on the Recycle Bin, select Properties, then DE-select
    the "Display delete confirmation dialog".

+ Reply to Thread