Can,t open folder - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on Can,t open folder - Microsoft Windows ; Hi I have a prob with widows xp professional edition. I have changed the value at Start>controi Panel>Folder option>File Types>File Folder>Advanced>Open and now I cant open folder normal by single click on it. and also there the field Edit and ...

  1. Can,t open folder

    Hi I have a prob with widows xp professional edition.
    I have changed the value at
    Start>controi Panel>Folder option>File Types>File Folder>Advanced>Open

    and now I cant open folder normal by single click on it.
    and also there the field Edit and Remove are disabled.

    If you know any way to overcome this problem please explain me in
    details.

    Now I can open folder by right click and then explore them

    Thank you very much

  2. Re: Can,t open folder

    chanakam2000@gmail.com wrote:

    >Hi I have a prob with widows xp professional edition.
    >I have changed the value at
    >Start>controi Panel>Folder option>File Types>File Folder>Advanced>Open
    >
    >and now I cant open folder normal by single click on it.
    >and also there the field Edit and Remove are disabled.

    See "How to Restore the Operating System to a Previous State in
    Windows XP" (http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=306084).

    --
    (tm)

+ Reply to Thread