Internet Explorer Repair - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on Internet Explorer Repair - Microsoft Windows ; Hello. I have windows xp sp2 and the last patches. My problem is when i start a new window of internet explorer from a internet explorer window. For example: I have open www.google.com and i do click on groups link. ...

  1. Internet Explorer Repair

    Hello.
    I have windows xp sp2 and the last patches. My problem is when i start a new
    window of internet explorer from a internet explorer window. For example: I
    have open www.google.com and i do click on groups link. If this link open a
    new window the web page isn't shows, i must click on stop button and then
    reload, then web page is shows.
    I have uninstall internet explorer and then install again, but the result is
    always the same.

    Any idea ?

  2. Re: Internet Explorer Repair

    Erri wrote:
    > Hello.
    > I have windows xp sp2 and the last patches. My problem is when i
    > start a new window of internet explorer from a internet explorer
    > window. For example: I have open www.google.com and i do click on
    > groups link. If this link open a new window the web page isn't
    > shows, i must click on stop button and then reload, then web page is
    > shows. I have uninstall internet explorer and then install again, but
    > the
    > result is always the same.

    Empty the Temporary Internet Files (and the cookies while you're at it,
    nasty things they are) via the Internet Options in the Control Panel of
    in IE in the Tools menu.

+ Reply to Thread