Sharing Windows Me and XP - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on Sharing Windows Me and XP - Microsoft Windows ; I have 2 pcs. One with Win Me and one with Win XP. I try to share folders between the 2 and it does not work. I cant even see one from the other. Someone can help?...

  1. Sharing Windows Me and XP

    I have 2 pcs. One with Win Me and one with Win XP.
    I try to share folders between the 2 and it does not work.
    I cant even see one from the other.

    Someone can help?

  2. Re: Sharing Windows Me and XP

    ok it works
    but how come i can see the Me machine from XP and but cannot see XP from Me?

    "+" wrote in message
    news:xzAse.28197$2C2.556599@wagner.videotron.net.. .
    >I have 2 pcs. One with Win Me and one with Win XP.
    > I try to share folders between the 2 and it does not work.
    > I cant even see one from the other.
    >
    > Someone can help?

  3. Re: Sharing Windows Me and XP

    + wrote:

    > ok it works
    > but how come i can see the Me machine from XP and but cannot see XP from
    > Me?
    >
    > "+" wrote in message
    > news:xzAse.28197$2C2.556599@wagner.videotron.net.. .
    >>I have 2 pcs. One with Win Me and one with Win XP.
    >> I try to share folders between the 2 and it does not work.
    >> I cant even see one from the other.
    >>
    >> Someone can help?

    Have you a firewall ? If yes, set it for test off an try again to browsing
    on your network.

    --
    David Van Mosselbeen - DVM
    http://dvm.zapto.org:3333

  4. Re: Sharing Windows Me and XP

    David Van Mosselbeen wrote:

    > + wrote:
    >
    >> ok it works
    >> but how come i can see the Me machine from XP and but cannot see XP from
    >> Me?
    >>
    >> "+" wrote in message
    >> news:xzAse.28197$2C2.556599@wagner.videotron.net.. .
    >>>I have 2 pcs. One with Win Me and one with Win XP.
    >>> I try to share folders between the 2 and it does not work.
    >>> I cant even see one from the other.
    >>>
    >>> Someone can help?
    >>>

    > Have you a firewall ? If yes, set it for test off an try again to browsing
    > on your network.

    Have this work to set the Firewall off ?

    --
    David Van Mosselbeen - DVM
    http://dvm.zapto.org:3333

+ Reply to Thread