Help Printer Problems - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on Help Printer Problems - Microsoft Windows ; I ahve a HP 1300 all in one. Windows 98 doesn't list my printer though it except the canner. How could I get Add Printer to exzcept my 13300 all in one printer. Any UEL transfers. Thanks Tino PS I ...

  1. Help Printer Problems

    I ahve a HP 1300 all in one. Windows 98 doesn't list my printer though
    it except the canner. How could I get Add Printer to exzcept my 13300
    all in one printer.
    Any UEL transfers.

    Thanks
    Tino

    PS I been searching all day.

  2. Re: Help Printer Problems

    On 16 Jun 2005 20:19:08 -0700, teak@linuxmail.org wrote:

    >I ahve a HP 1300 all in one. Windows 98 doesn't list my printer though
    >it except the canner. How could I get Add Printer to exzcept my 13300
    >all in one printer.
    >Any UEL transfers.

    As a start look into:

    There are other groups where you could also look for help, such as
    comp.periphs.printers

    Good luck.
    Geo

  3. Re: Help Printer Problems

    >>I ahve a HP 1300 all in one. Windows 98 doesn't list my printer though
    >>it except the canner. How could I get Add Printer to exzcept my 13300
    >>all in one printer.
    >>Any UEL transfers.

    There are a number of printers that were not included with W98 as they
    did not yet exist.

    Use the CD that came with the unit to install it, rather than the 'add
    printer' icon.

+ Reply to Thread