how to move the folders in the bottom of the bar - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on how to move the folders in the bottom of the bar - Microsoft Windows ; in windows, whenever i open a program, or a folder, it will put in the bottom of the bar. my question is how to move the orders around, or minimize it. please advise. thanks!!...

  1. how to move the folders in the bottom of the bar

    in windows, whenever i open a program, or a folder, it will put in the
    bottom of the bar.

    my question is how to move the orders around, or minimize it.

    please advise. thanks!!

  2. Re: how to move the folders in the bottom of the bar

    jrefactors@hotmail.com wrote:
    > in windows, whenever i open a program, or a folder, it will put in the
    > bottom of the bar.
    >
    > my question is how to move the orders around, or minimize it.
    >
    > please advise. thanks!!

    Do you mean the task bar at the bottom of the screen. First right click
    and untick 'lock the taskbar' then go into its properties and click
    'Autohide the taskbar'.

+ Reply to Thread