Memory & CPU quota - WinXP SP2 - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on Memory & CPU quota - WinXP SP2 - Microsoft Windows ; Is there a way to limit available memory and cpu resources for a specific user ?...

  1. Memory & CPU quota - WinXP SP2

    Is there a way to limit available memory and cpu resources for a
    specific user ?

  2. Re: Memory & CPU quota - WinXP SP2

    Necc writes:
    > Is there a way to limit available memory and cpu resources for a
    > specific user ?

    Interesting question. I don't think XP is a meaty enough OS to have
    such accounting features in it, but then again I've never looked.

    [strokes beard quizzically]

    Best Regards,
    --
    Todd H.
    http://www.toddh.net/

  3. Re: Memory & CPU quota - WinXP SP2

    Todd H. wrote:
    > Necc writes:
    >
    >>Is there a way to limit available memory and cpu resources for a
    >>specific user ?

    > Interesting question. I don't think XP is a meaty enough OS to have
    > such accounting features in it, but then again I've never looked.
    >
    > [strokes beard quizzically]
    >
    > Best Regards,

    If theres a possibility to change ones process priority so i guessed
    that it can be done somehow.

    --
    [ neccATczgDOTpl RLU:#369977 GG:1719348 ]

+ Reply to Thread